General Sales Conditions
These general conditions rule the sale, including the registration, the order and the access to the PROPHECY products provided by Perfect Eject S.A., with Tax number 509 213 707 and headquarters in Av. Agostinho Ribeiro, No. 171, 4610-102, Felgueiras, through the website www.prophecy-shoes.com and any customer that places an order through the website.
When placing an order in www.prophecy-shoes.com, customer is confirming that he/she is over 18 years old.
The contract signing of the purchase and sale of PROPHECY SHOES products indicates that the customer acknowledges and accepts the General Sales Conditions. These general conditions do not waive the customer’s rights and guarantees listed in the current legislation for all contracts of this kind.
The prior registration at www.prophecy-shoes.com is mandatory to place an order.
The customer can make the registration before or after the order, by filling in the areas listed in the existing form in the website.
After the registration is complete, the customer can access his/her personal account, add product to the Wishlist and/or check the history and the status of the orders.
At any moment, the customer can access and rectify his/her personal information, completing the login with a personal and non-transferable password, chosen by the customer, when completing the registration.
To place an order in PROPHECY website, the customer must:
· Select in the menu the collection that you want to explore.
· To view the product with detail, the customer must click in the corresponding image.
· At the product’s page, the customer must select the size and quantity you want and then click in “Add to cart” button.
· To finalize the purchase, the customer must click in the “Shopping Bag” icon and select “Checkout”.
· After reviewing the products added to the cart, the customer will be asked to fill in all the information to ship and deliver the order.
· If the user is already registered, the information will be added automatically in all areas.
· After filling in/ confirming all the information, the customer must proceed to the payment step.
· After completing the purchase, the customer will receive an e-mail with its confirmation.
· The tracking of the order is allowed to registered customers only.
PROPHECY will not accept order’s requests if any of the following situations occur:
· The purpose of the purchase is a resale of the products.
· The payment is not made with any of the payment methods available in the website www.prophecy-shoes.com.
· The payment is not confirmed.
PROPHECY will proceed with the shipping of the products ordered by the customer, from Monday to Friday, except on public holidays, to the address indicated by the customer at the time of the order confirmation.
The shipping of the PROPHECY products will be handled by TNT – European shipping, FedEx international shipping and CTT (national post service) for exceptional cases and it takes place between the 2nd day after payment and the maximum period of 10 working days starting from the day of the confirmation of the payment.
All orders are subject to products’ availability. If the product is unavailable or out of stock, PROPHECY reserves the right to cancel the order already confirmed, informing the customer about other similar products with the same or higher price. In this case, PROPHECY will proceed to the refund of the amount charged in a period of 30 days through the same payment method used in the purchase.
The order is shipped from the moment that PROPHECY delivers it to the courier. The courier will be responsible for the delivery of the order to the customer in the following terms:
· The products will be shipped and delivered to the customer by the courier that is responsible for any delays.
· If no one receives and signs the confirmation in the “Delivery Address”, the courier won’t deliver any product. However, another attempt of delivery will be made in the following two days.
· If the delivery is not made and the customer is no longer interested in the product, PROPHECY will reimburse the amount of the purchase, but shipping costs will be deducted.
· If the customer is still interested in receiving the product, he/she will have to repay the shipping fees.
The product is delivered after the delivery receipt is signed in the indicated address.
The shipping costs are calculated based on the weight of the order and the destination country. The exact shipping cost will be in the page that sums up the purchase, before the confirmation by the customer of the order and before filling in the payment information.
If the customer orders three or more items, PROPHECY will take on the shipping fees.
The shipping costs can be changed at any time and without previous notice.
The customer has the right to return the delivered products if they are damaged or have other nonconformities regarding the ordered products, providing that the return is made in a period of 30 days after the reception of the order.
The customer can return the ordered product(s) according to the following terms:
· The products do not present any signs of use.
· The products keep their original features and intact tags.
· The products were tried in a clean surface.
If the complaint is justified, the cost paid for the product will be reimbursed, as well as the initial shipping costs.
If the returned product is damaged or worn-out, PROPHECY reserves the right to not accept the return and decline its refund.
The customer is responsible for the shipping expenses of the return to PROPHECY.
The address for the return is Perfect Eject, S.A., Travessa do Bacelo No. 47, 4615-191 Amarante, Portugal.
PROPHECY proceeds to the exchange of the products with the same or higher price, in 5 working days after the reception of the order, proving that the customer pays the difference if the products have a higher price.
PROPHECY tries to present at www.prophecy-shoes.com the colors of the products as close to reality as possible. However, these are subject to variations, mainly to the quality of the computer screen or mobile device, thus PROPHECY does not guarantee with total accuracy the colors viewed in the website.
The product being exchanged must be shipped in the original box with a note indicating whether the customer wants to exchange it for another color or size to the address Perfect Eject, S.A., Travessa do Bacelo No. 47, 4615-191 Amarante, Portugal.
The customer is responsible for the shipping expenses of the exchange to PROPHECY.
If the customer chooses to exchange the product, PROPHECY takes on the shipping cost for the substitute product.
All the PROPHECY product prices listed in www.prophecy-shoes.com include the valued added tax (VAT) at the rate of 23% or at the rate that is, at any moment, in accordance with the current legal provisions. The total VAT paid by the customer will be indicated in the invoice which will be sent to the customer.
The import taxes are not included in the prices. The customer might have to pay the import taxes when he/she receives the order or afterwards, depending on the customs authority.
If there is any error in the price of the selected products, PROPHECY or the customer can cancel the order’s request at any time, until the shipping of the products.
The prices are always subject to the final validation and in accordance with the invoice issued regarding the purchase.
Security and payment methods -+
PROPHECY will only accept payments made via PayPal.
In order to ensure maximum security, PROPHECY uses secure payment systems of first-class financial entities in e-commerce. Therefore, the confidential payment information is sent directly and encrypted (SSL) to the corresponding financial entity.
The customer can contact and send a review, suggestion or complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +351 255 490 049.
Alternative Dispute Resolution -+
In case of dispute, the user can appeal to the Online Dispute Resolution platform, which is available at ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr or to the following entities of alternative consumer dispute resolution:
· CNIACC – Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo
Tel.: +351 213 847 484 E-mail: email@example.com
· CIMAAL – Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Algarve
Tel.: +351 289 823 135 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
· Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Distrito de Coimbra
Tel.:+351 239 821 690/289 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa
Tel.: +351 218 807 030; E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
· Centro de Informação de Consumo e Arbitragem do Porto
Tel.: +351 225 508 349 / +351 225 029 791 E-mail: email@example.com
· Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Vale do Ave/Tribunal Arbitral
Tel.: +351 253 422 410 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Consumo (Tribunal Arbitral de Consumo)
Tel.: +351 253 617 604 E-mail: email@example.com
· Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo da Região Autónoma da Madeira
Telefone: +351 291 215 070 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, check the Consumer Portal at www.consumidor.pt.
PROPHECY respects the right to protect customer’s personal data, ensuring that all the information is processed correctly and lawfully.
The processing of personal data by PROPHECY will be performed in accordance with the current Portuguese Law. The contracts of purchase and sale of products through this website are ruled by the Portuguese Law.
The personal data provided by the customer during the registration or the ordering process will be used by PROPHECY only to process the requests and enable the browsing and the purchase process in the webpage.
Therefore, the customer accepts expressly and in an unequivocal manner that his/her personal data are processed by PROPHECY with the following purposes:
· To improve the purchase experience.
· To process the customer’s online requests, including e-mails to inform the customer about the status of an order’s shipment.
· To process the returns of requests.
· To contact the customer if there is any problem with any of the customer’s requests or for other logistics reasons.
· To answer to the customer’s questions and inquiries.
· To inform the customer via e-mail about new collections, campaigns and exclusive offers.
PROPHECY ensures that the data provided by the customer will not be shared with third parties or companies outside Perfect Eject, S.A. Nonetheless, PROPHECY will communicate the customer’s personal data to third parties in order to deliver orders, process payment with credit/debit card and perform anti-fraud checks.
Intellectual and Industrial Property -+
All the rights of intellectual and industrial property of the Web and its content, mainly images, sound, audio, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, color combinations, structure, buttons, as well as software, trade names, brands, works, illustrations, photos or industrial designs and any other designations susceptible to industrial and commercial use, are property and ownership of PROPHECY or third owners that authorized their inclusion in the Web.
It is expressly forbidden the reproduction, distribution and public disclosure of the entire or part of the content of the Web, with commercial purposes, in any platform or by any technical mean, without PROPHECY’s authorization.
The customer commits to respect the rights of intellectual and industrial property which are owned by PROPHECY. The customer can use the Web and its content for his/her personal and private use. Any other use is forbidden and it requires a previous authorization, expressed and written by PROPHECY. The customer must refrain from removing, changing, circumventing and manipulating any device of protection or security system that is set up in the Web.